Here are some reasons why you should deal with the subject:
- Red and orange deposit forms are abolished.
- No forms are required.
- Supports invoicing in CHF and in EUR.
- Known data such as IABN numbers and reference numbers can still be used.
- Reduced error rate due to higher data quality.
- The number can be read by traditional document readers and by smartphones.
- Can also be used for alternative methods such as e-bill and twint.
The current payment formats will be abolished end of June 2020 . Thus, a clear need for action is identified.
Conversion and testing, however, take time. Start your conversion project on time.